Biggest Lottery Winners But Biggest Losers

Imagine you’ve won a lottery of Rs.100 Crore. What would you do with that money? Buy a big bungalow, beautiful car, world tour? If we look at the stats, more than 70% lottery winners go bankrupt within 10 years of winning the lottery. Probably the remaining 30% also go bankrupt but little later. Why? I’m…

Most Common Financial Mistake Every Young Individual Makes

This is a must read letter from a Widow who is a Chartered Accountant…. #GuestPost It starts like this… “Hello Friends, Few things I learnt after my husband’s death. We always believe we will live forever & bad things always happen to others. Only when things hit us, bang our head do we realize… Life…

Why You Should Avoid Loan at Any Cost

Loan is quite common and family member of many. The culture we live in has made avoiding loan difficult and rewarding to those who take. We often fail to realize its bad side. It is in fact sometimes mandatory to take loans for certain situations. Now let me know quickly run you through few negatives…